The Bais Hamussar is in the midst of a monumental project.
A biography of the remarkable life of the Mashgiach Rabbi Shlomo Wolbe z"l is being written in English.
Anyone familiar with the Mashgiach's personal history knows that his life was and will forever be a source of Chizuk to all. Every person can grow from reading about his life of trials and his many courageous victories, aside from the influence he had on the multitudes through thousands of Shiurim, much personal guidance and his well-known Seforim.
Thus, the story of the Mashgiach's life will Bezras Hashem touch upon the soul of Jews all over the world, regardless of affiliation or observance level.
We ask you, a recipient of the Bais Hamussar Dvar Torah, to take part in this biography and donate a minimum of $100, and have your name inscribed in the book.
- An $1800 donation will entitle you to be inscribed on the Talmid Chaver page.
- A $1000 donation will entitle you to be inscribed on the Platinum Talmid page.
- A $500 donation will entitle you to be inscribed on the Diamond Talmid page.
- A $250 donation will entitle you to be inscribed on the Gold Talmid page.
There are many more sponsorship opportunities. For more information please contact us directly at the numbers listed below.
There are 4 ways to make your tax deductible donation:
- Donate securely online click here
- Send a Check by mail made out to American Friends of Institute for Torah Ethics "AFITE"
- US: Bais Hamussar P.O.B. 567, Monsey, NY 10952
- Israel: P.O.B. 57180, Jerusalem
- Acct. # 680 272 7141
- Israel: Rabbi Eliezer Wolbe, 057-317-7094
- USA: Rabbi Zev Wolbe, 908-414-6390
- E-mail: Baishamussar@gmail.com
We ask everyone who receives this email to consider a one-time generous contribution towards this vital project.
Please feel free to contact us for any additional information or clarification on this project.